5. Go to the ski village. Pick up the white peice of fur that is next to the ski lift.
6. There is a crying penguin in the ski village. Talk to him. He says that the ski lift is broken, you offer to fix it. Take a look at the ski lift; it needs some sort of belt.
7. Go to the sport shop. Remove the belt from the lime green penguin maniquin.
8. Go back to the ski lift, and place the belt on it. Now it's fixed! Go back and talk to the penguin again, he is so happy!
9. Go into the ski lodge, and take the fishing pole that is leaning on the 'Gone Fishing' door. Now you can make a retrieving machine using the life preserver, the rope, and the fishing pole. In your inventory add the fishing pole to the life presever, then add the rope to the fishing pole and life preserver.
10. Now go to the ski hill. Go down the Penguin Run course. Now you have a choice of three different directions. Go in this order: Right, middle, middle, left, right.
11. You are now at the end of the maze. Continue to rescue the penguins!
12. To rescue the penguins: First knock down the branches with your life preserver.
Second: Send down the life preserver to the penguin on the tree.
Third: While the first penguin is on the life preserver toob, send it to the penguin on the small snowy ledge.
Fourth: Put one penguin back on the tree, and then with one penguin still on the life preserver send it down the penguin almost directly below the tree. Then re-rescue the penguin on the tree.
Fifth: Place all three penguin on the ledge behind the rock. They all start pushing. Soon the rock falls and bounces the last penguin up onto a slightly higher ledge.
Sixth: Have all three penguins get onto the life preserver again and send it down to rescue the last penguin. You've rescued all the penguins!
13. Talk to G. Give him the white fur. You're done!