Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gluckswin's Top 5 Fun Things To Do In Winter

Below I've listed my top 5 things to do at Club Penguin in the winter along with pictures of my penguin doing it!

One of my favorite things to do in the winter is to have a good snowball fight! Here I am on team red, however sometimes I also go on team blue! What's your favorite team? Please comment and tell me!

Here I am sledding! I love to sled on the harder coarses, such as Ridge Run! What's your favorite coarse? Comment and tell me!
Here I am shoveling snow! It's fun, but it's a lot of hard work! :)


After being outside most of the day, I love to sit down and play computer games!


One of my favorite things to do on winter days is drink coffee! :)

Please comment and tell me what your favorite things to do in the winter are!

No comments: