Saturday, November 7, 2009

Things I love to do at Club Penguin

Today I went to Club Penguin and did a few of my favorite things to do at Club Penguin! I also took some pictures of me doing them!

I love to go sledding, as you can see in this picture! My favorite coarse is Ridge Run! What's your favorite coarse? Please comment and tell me!
I also love to go to the coffee and be a waiter! I love to give out free coffee to penguins!

And I love to go dance at the night club with friends! I love just dance, and I also love to compete in Dance Contest! Do you prefer to compete or just dance for fun? Comment and tell me!

Please comment and tell me what your favorite things to do at Club Penguin are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love sledding too! i think that my fave thing to do on cp is to get pizza at the pizza place! i also like to play card jitsu, i'm still trying to beat sensei though :(

Anonymous said...

im not so good at sleding but its fun. at cp i like to play puffle round up its really fun :)